cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-X4748-SFP-E Visio Stencil

rondonohue
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for the Visio stencil for the WS-X4748-SFP-E.  I could not locate it with all of the other Visio stencils?  Does any one know if this exists? If it does then where would I find it? If it doesn't how does one go about requesting one to be built?

11 Replies 11

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I apologize for not posting a response to this... I thought I had but I don't see it. We added several new shapes to the Switches - Catalyst 4500 Visio stencil on the download page http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

However, it looks like they were never posted. I'm resubmitting today and they should be available within 24 hours.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi

I am also looking for the Visio stencil for the N5K-C5624Q but i can't see it. Can you help me?

Regards,

Hi,

I contacted the product group about this but have not yet received a response. We need their approval for funding shape development.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Could you try to contact them again? Maybe they're home now. I'm looking for WS-X4748-12X48U+E

Hi Daniel,

I was away for several weeks. This request is for the C4500 group and they have historically been very supportive of Visio content as have most Cisco groups. I've just emailed my contacts there about this request.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

I am also looking for the WS-X4748-12X48U+E visio stencil - has there been any development with this?

Hi Nick,

I just sent another request for funding to the product group for the WS-X4748-12X48U+E and a list of others that seem to be missing.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

Brett:

Any update on the WS-X4748-12X48U+E Visio stencil?

Thanks,

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I never received a response from the product group so I just sent another request.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

www.visimation.com

Brett:

Checking in again to see if there is any update on the WS-X4748-12X48U+E Visio stencil?

Thanks,

I'm really sorry, Paul... no response from the product group so I sent yet another request.

Brett Newman
Cisco Visio Development
Visimation Inc.
www.shapesource.com
www.visimation.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: