Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Partner Privilege

Hi. I checked the partner central info and the benefits of being a partner, however I find it still a bit vague. I was wondering if anyone could explain a bit further about the pros and cons of being a partner. I am a network associate in a company where we have recently purchased several cisco devices. We don't sell cisco devices. I am primarily interested in obtaining the privilege of downloading propriety cisco software and being able to get access to cisco's knowledge base and the like. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Partner Privilege

If all you need is the Cisco knowledge base (such as Bug Traq) and download softwares, then you just need a valid service contract for all your purchases of Cisco kit and create a CCO account using it.

Re: Partner Privilege

Benefits

1)Once you become a partner you will have access to the Partner Education Learning center which will benefit you and other employees of your company.

2) As a partner you will have access to Cisco Sales Engineers who will be available to go onsite with you and sell other Cisco equipment efficiently to youe customers.

I recommend starting with the SMB Select Certification. You only need 1 person to take both required exams to earn this certification.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/program/specializations/smb/index.html

Views
Helpful
Replies