Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/27: Can't log on to onplusbeta website on iPhone anymore (?)

Hi all,

Hope all's well and that everyone's enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday...

Not sure if it's just me, however since yesterday (Sat. 11/26), I've been unable to log on to the OnPlus Beta web site on my iPhone.  The OnPlus mobile app. does continue to work, and I can log on to the OnPlus Beta web site using a traditional browser (e.g. MacOS Chrome).

When I try to log on using the iPhone, it just keeps going back to the logon page (it blanks out the username & password boxes).  Curiously, if I enter the wrong userID or password deliberately, it does show an "invalid username and/or password" warning at the top of the page - so the page does seem to be somewhat-working...

I'm using an iPhone 3GS (Model #MC138LL) running the latest iOS, 5.0.1 (9A405).

Hope that helps...

-- DB

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the report Dave. The beta site got an update yesterday (Saturday), perhaps the problem is related. We'll take a look. FWIW, the Android app is working for me.

-mike

Cisco Employee

Thanks for the report Dave. Can you check a setting in your phone? If you browse to:

Settings > Safari > Privacy

Then check the value for Accept Cookies. To log into the mobile web we require this to be "From visited" or "Always". If it is set to "Never" you will not be able to log in.

Thanks,

Michael

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content