Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3560-48PS Credentials not working

I have a 3560-48PS that OnPlus discovered via CDP and auto applied a driver.  I input the credentials and it continues to come back stating they don't work.  I've tried deleting them and putting them back in, no change.  I initiated a full rediscovery of the network, no change.  I SSH'd into the device to triple check that I had the correct credentials.  They are right, any ideas?

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
1 REPLY
mrn Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

3560-48PS Credentials not working

Just double checking - you did not designate this driver, correct? OnPlus discovered the device via CDP and assigned the CAT3500 driver?

If that's the case I don't think we have any known authentication bugs that would apply. If you can send me a private message with your customer info, with your permission I will see if I can get to the bottom of it via inventory logs.

In the PM, please include both the customer name and copy the URL you see when you are in the topology view.

- Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies