Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Automatic Reporting Coming as Zip File

For testing purposes, I scheduled a couple of reports from OnPlus.  What I received was a couple of Zip files full of PNG image files and an index.html file.  When I opened the HTML file, it presented just a basic HTML page without the graphics.  What am I missing here?

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
3 REPLIES

Automatic Reporting Coming as Zip File

Apologies up front for all of the questions...

Which reports did you schedule to run and did they all have images that didn't link properly? 

Did you try downloading them directly from the portal?

Do other types (PDF, CSV) work properly?

-Jimmy

Re: Automatic Reporting Coming as Zip File

I have Customer Inventory and Executive Summary both scheduled for every month with an output to XHTML.

<>

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Re: Automatic Reporting Coming as Zip File

If I download the files from the OnPlus portal, I get the same issue.   I'm changing it now to output PDF.  I must have overlooked that  previously, but I would have thought that XHTML would have just created a  dynamic Web Page for the report with links to sections.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content