cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Changes since upgrade

Hi Guys,

I noticed something today.  I had a network down at a customer, but didn't get an alert on it.  I think the issue is related to 'new' or problem tickets.  I do have the email setup, but I am not getting the problem tickets.  I had this on a Connection Status and a Wan Performance today.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

Chris

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Changes since upgrade

Hi Chris,

It appears your account does not have the default delivery rule set.

Question: Is this something you removed?

Can you verify this by browsing to Notifications > Delivery Rules. If you do not see a rule listed, you can add a rule by clicking the add button and choosing the following settings:

Customer: All

Severity: Warning

Method: (Your Email)

Thanks,

Michael

Community Member

Changes since upgrade

Michael,

Thanks again for the phone call.  I have just confirmed I have another incident of this, I have also found I have another problem.

So today, wan connectivity down, but didn't get a message that it was back up.  It is indeed back up. (13:10)

Also on the message, it has some time zone issue.  I have attached a screen shot.

Thanks!

This event happened at 1310.

Chris

Cisco Employee

Changes since upgrade

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update. We have identified a bug in our notification delivery system that we believe is the root cause for a delay in receiving certain notifications. We have posted a fix for this on 4/24/2012 around 2:20 pm US Central time.

If you continue to see issues with this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content