Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error adding image to client when adding Customer

Small Bug

When Selecting the Add Customer button, if input an image in the I get an error when trying to save all the information and add a new client.  If I input all the information without adding an image it saves fine.  You can then select the new client, choose Profile, and then upload the image from that screen just fine.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

I've seen and reported a similar bug in the past. Do you happen to know if this is a BMP (WBMP?) format file, or JPEG image format that you are attempting to attach to the customer? Also, which OS/browser(s) do you see the failure from?

-mike

This is the first time I attempted it with a new client so this is the first time it happened.  I was using IE9 trying to upload a .png file.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Views
Helpful
Replies