Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request/Question

Hi,

Does the device notify you when it leaves a warning or error state?  So for instance, if I am running out of memory, and it alerts me to that, will it also alert me to the fact that it has more memory if programs get closed?

Is there a way to apply a policy to multiple devices?  The example for this, would be that I want a be able to add a WMI memory scan on every device that is a 'pc'.  So I want to be able to set the user/pass once, and the WMI memory scan once, and it applies to the group of devices.

Thanks!

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Feature Request/Question

Hi Chris,

CHRIS YEO wrote:

Hi,

Does the device notify you when it leaves a warning or error state?  So for instance, if I am running out of memory, and it alerts me to that, will it also alert me to the fact that it has more memory if programs get closed?

Yes, OnPlus will alert you whenever a configured monitor changes states or the service recovers to a good state.

Is there a way to apply a policy to multiple devices?  The example for this, would be that I want a be able to add a WMI memory scan on every device that is a 'pc'.  So I want to be able to set the user/pass once, and the WMI memory scan once, and it applies to the group of devices.

Thanks!

Correcting my earlier post. You can select multiple devices (drag across multiple devices, or alt-click mutliple devices) and then click the 'i+' icon on any of the selected devices, and you can input the credentials to be used by all of these devices. You can also add the same monitor(s) to these devices at the same time.

-mike

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content