Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

I am pretty frustrated with this product

Just installed OnPlus agent at a customer site. So far I have only been able to get Core (4500R) switch to backup. I have no other getting other distribution layer switches (3600 and above) to backup. It keeps saying device is missing and will not discover it properly. Also can not get ASA to show up on Network Topology. I spent 3hrs on this with no luck. Who can I contact to get live support before we proceed with disconnecting and returning the product ?

3 REPLIES

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the OnPlus service thus far.  Let me send you a private message with my contact information and we can set up a quick call to review your scenario. 

Thanks!

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for quick response on this and looking into this matter for us. I appreicate the help!

Hey Amit,

Thanks for taking some time to chat with me!  As we talked about, the Catalyst 45xx family of switches are not currently a supported platform on the OnPlus service.  We are constantly adding support for additional platforms, and we have been focusing on many of the Cisco Small Business platforms, Catalyst 2k/3k family of switches, and Integrated Services Routers.  We will definitely keep the support community up to date on new developments and future platform supportability!

The one thing you may want to try is to move that ON100 network agent into the management segment that we talked about.  Doing so may help alleviate some of the issues you are seeing with the discovery of the other distribution switches and platforms that were native to that management vlan.  This may help to bypass any issues you have running through the 4510.

Hope this helps!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content