Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Is there any support that comes with the OnPlus ON100 devices

Is there any support that comes with the OnPlus service, or just this forum?  I lost conectivity with all three of the ON100 devices that I had deployed several weeks ago shortly after a firmware upgrade according to the event logs.  Rebooting the devices have not helped.  Two of the sites have Cisco ASA firewalls, the other is 3rd party.         

1 REPLY
Bronze

Is there any support that comes with the OnPlus ON100 devices

OnPlus is supported by the Small Business Support Center. Additionally, this forum allows you to interact directly with the OnPlus Team.

Regarding the devices losing connectivity, have you attempted a cold reboot or resetting PoE, if applicable? In the new releases our TCP/UDP ports required have not changed. Have any network changes been made since that would block the required ports? Does the site have port scanning?

If you can confirm the network changes and the device has been cold rebooted, the next step would be to reset the device. This is completed by holding down reset for 15 seconds. I would also recommend trying it at a different site/network to verify the network is not the issue.

If you do not have a connection after these steps, the next step would be to RMA the device.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content