Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

OnPlus - Beta - European - NTOP setup help

Can you look into this for us:

The NTOP service using the European Beta site – we are unable to access the application on the beta site.

We removed one of our units off the US site and moved it onto the beta European site – we setup the account and re-joined the OnPlus unit. Next we setup the NTOP service this all worked. But on launching the application it will not run the service, we are presented with a web page and the NTOP logo. From here the waiting symbol appears to launch the application. Then it cease the page - we have tried this process multiple times.

We then moved the same device back to the US site and setup the NTOP service, this worked first time as expected.

Regards

A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Austen,

Just did some poking around and it appears that a configuration mistake was made on the new European service that prohibits any tunnels. I've made the change and that should be working again. Looks like you're one of the very early adopters and first to try out tunnels :-)

Enjoy,

Robert

4 REPLIES

Hi Austen,

Do you see any error message when the loading page fails? A window capture might be helpful. Where is the device you are connecting to the European Beta located, roughly? I suspect the Scottish Highlands? Can you check the 'ping' times from that location to '

1-dub.onplusbeta.com' and from where you are launching access to NTOP from to that same point. What I'm checking on here is the latency from the traffic from your web browser to the European service presence as well as from the ON100 to the same service. Traffic in the case of NTOP is the same as the OnPlus remote connections (tunnels) and all traffic is routed via the regional Portal.

Another test that you could run to help out would be to try to establish a 'web' connection through the service to the ON100 itself. You won't have to log in, but just to see if it connects.

Thanks,

Robert

Austen,

Just did some poking around and it appears that a configuration mistake was made on the new European service that prohibits any tunnels. I've made the change and that should be working again. Looks like you're one of the very early adopters and first to try out tunnels :-)

Enjoy,

Robert

Re: OnPlus - Beta - European - NTOP setup help

I can confirm that now NTOP portal is working well.

Regards,

Marek Dalke

Re: OnPlus - Beta - European - NTOP setup help

Robert

I have also tested the NTOP service on the Beta site - and it is now working.

Thanks for your help.

A

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content