The instructions for configuring Autotask and OnPlus are available in the online documentation (click the Documentation link at the top of the page and search for Autotask or choose "Integrating Autotask Service Ticketing" from the left nav menu.
In particular, see the section titled "Configure Required API Information to View Discovered Devices"
This is a recent feature, so the online doc is more current than what is posted on Cisco.com.
If your question is not answered in the documentation, please let us know!
I've checked out the "Integrating Autotask Service Ticketing" guide located at https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-17447 but do not see the "Configure Required API Information to View Discovered Devices" section. It only talks about integrating OnPlus with queues. Is that the correct location to be looking?
This info is currently in the online help available on the portal itself (click the Documentation link on the portal -- it is to the very top of the page, between the Support and Login links.
Here are the instructions for configuring API informationin Autotask (I've copied these from the online help).
Configure Required API Information to View Discovered Devices
Next you must configure Autotask with required API information to view discovered devices in the OnPlus Portal Network.
1. In Autotask, click the Admin icon on the toolbar at the top of the window.
2. From the Admin menu on the left, choose Products and Services > Products > Products.
3. From the Product Search window, click +New
NOTE The information entered in the fields for Step 4 must be entered exactly as shown.
4. From the Product window, enter the following information: Product Name: OnPlus Discovered Device
Product Category: Hardware
Product Description: This product has been discovered by Cisco OnPlus
Product Code: Select from the pull-down menu
5. Click Save and Close.
6. From the Admin menu, choose User-Defined Fields. From the User-Defined Fields - Products window, click +New.
NOTE In Steps 7 through 9, you will be adding three User-Defined Fields. Enter the information exactly as it is presented in these steps.
7. From the User-Defined Fields window, click +New and enter the following information: Name*: Device PID Description: Device Product ID Select Text (Single Line) from the Field Type pull-down menu, then click Save & New.
8. From the User-Defined Fields window, enter the following information:
Name*: Device Type Select Text (Single Line) from the Field Type pull-down menu, then click Save & New.
9. From the User-Defined Fields window, enter the following information: Name*: MAC Address Description: Hardware Address Select Text (Single Line) from the Field Type pull-down menu, then click Save and Close.
Hi every one!!!When you are configuring a remote VPN connection, there
are some steps that are lost on the path. Here you can see those steps.
A) In your Cisco device: 1. Ensure you don´t have any rule denying the
traffic between the device and the remote...
You have a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) system and want
to configure a SPA112 analog telephone adaptor (ATA) to register to the
CUCM so that you can use up to two analog phones or similar FXS devices
with the CUCM.In this application note, ...
Introduction: This document describes how to connect SG300 with Catalyst
switch via STP. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) is a Layer 2 protocol that
runs on mainly on switches. The specification for STP is IEEE 802.1D.
The main purpose of STP is to ensure tha...