Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cisco Employee

OnPlus Top 10 and Roadmap - What do you think?

Thank you all so much for your great feedback! During the past few months, we’ve met and talked to quite a bit of you on shows, events and here on our Support Community, and listened to your comments and requests.

Following these discussions and the feedback given on our previous announcement on our Top 10 list of features (here), we internally got together to think of ways on how to address those in our roadmap, so we’re happy to share our plan with you here.

And as always – comment away! You’re feedback is most valuable.

Coming soon…

Here are the features we have planned for the next few months out…

1. More supported platforms – as you requested, we’re looking into adding support for more Cisco products. Mainly we are looking at adding support for the following:
    1. Catalyst 2K and 3K Switches
    2. Additional ISR G2 platforms
  2. Co-Branded OnPlus – many of have told us how cool it would be if you could demonstrate your managed services to your existing or prospective customer, with your logo on it, so you can create more of an identity for your company. In the next few months, we’ll be working on a Co-Branded service. You will be able to upload your logo to OnPlus, and we will populate that on the portal and in OnPlus reports.
  3. Telnet/SSH – this feature was on our previous Top 10 list, and we kept it here, not only because many of you asked for it, but also since we’ll be adding more Cisco devices with a CLI.This feature will enable you to create, through OnPlus a Telnet or SSH tunnel directly into the device you’d like to manage, with the same experience as you could connect to a device’s GUI.
  4. Customer Access to OnPlus – soon you’ll be able to invite your customers to (only) view their accounts on OnPlus, so they can stay up-to-date with your service.
  5. Multi-site/network management – many of you have customers with multiple sites, but now, each is represented as a separate site.
  6. We’ll be working on a more consolidated view, where you’ll be able to manage customers with multiple networks in an intuitive manner. More to come on this in the future…
  7. Wireless Practice – reports dedicated to the wireless network in your customer networks will be coming as part of an offering linked to new Cisco Access Points coming in the spring.
  8. Device Credentials Test – when you enter credentials for a device in its window in OnPlus – we’ll test them for you and let you know if they’re correct or not.
  9. Turn off monitors on selected devices – Since many of you use an RMM, we’ve heard this request quite a bit – can you turn off the monitors on only a selected number of devices or category? This feature will offer you the ability to configure which devices will, or will not be monitored.
  10. More on PSA integration – we’re looking at a deeper integration both with Autotask and Connectwise, mainly in the ticketing system:
    1. Upload device configuration into the ticket – for a failed device, we will upload the last device configuration to the ticket, for your convenience.
    2. Embed a device window link in a ticket – in any ticket that’s opened, a link to the failing device’s window wll be provided so you can open it directly through your PSA.
    3. ISP Speed test – here you will quickly be able to gauge how your service provider is doing, as more means to troubleshoot from afar.

Other features coming in the pipeline:

Here are some more features we will be looking into in the upcoming months, but will be noticeable only later on. Some have remained from our original list, and others have been added following your feedback.

1. Network Assessments - placing the ON100 network agent at a potential customer site and running a network assessment can give you enough information about that site, in order to give your prospective customer a proposal. This could be especially useful when using a tablet at that customer’s site, and showing the results on the fly.
  2. Network Health dashboard – a dedicated health tab will provide you with details regarding your customer network, as well as some more troubleshooting tools you can utilize for further investigation
  3. OnPlus recommendations - receive recommendations from OnPlus that pertain to the devices on the networks you manage – from notifications on configuration adjustments to promotions and suggestions. This could be a great way to initiate a discussion with your customer on additions, changes, replacements and much more.
  4. RMM Integration - we are looking closely at integrating functionality with the some Remote Management and Monitoring tools, mainly Level Platforms and Kaseya.  More on that to follow…
  5. IPv6 – for networks that have already adopted, or are beginning to adopt IPv6 - OnPlus would discover, assess, manage and advise you, same as you know it today.
  6. Managing different subnets and VLANs – we are looking at ways to discover other subnets and VLANs other than the one that the network agent is on.
  7. Access privileges to agents - when adding a sub-agent in your account on the OnPlus portal, you'd be able to assign different privileges for each agent, per customer. Meaning, if agent 'John' supports customers A, B and C, and agent 'Jane' support customers X, Y and Z; John would have Read-Write access to only A, B and C but Read-Only access to X, Y and Z and vice versa for Jane. It would be up to the master agent to determine this privilege allocation
  8. More integration with Cisco Services – through OnPlus you’d be able to see your active Service Requests and RMAs and their history, and also file for an RMA through OnPlus.
  9. Extension of Service contracts and Warranty – we’re looking at ways for you to extend your service contracts and warranties through OnPlus, without the need to call Cisco or your distributor.

As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know your comments, thoughts and wishes. We listen to everything!

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Everyone's tags (1)
28 REPLIES

We'll take all of the above features please!  Thanks for keeping us posted on upcoming features.  I have a request for another feature.  We are rolling these out with all our UC500 deals and the configuration backup of the CME part of the UC500 is awesome.  Is there any way we could back up Unity Express as well?  Maybe add a little FTP server service on the agent that we can toggle on and off with a checkbox on the agent web page.  Then we can put a USB thumb drive on the agent and that is where the Unity Express backups could reside?

Hello, with regards to the Voice Mail back up, the OnPlus development team has discussed this scenario. Using the ON100 appliance memory slot or USB port could provide a location for VM backup. We have to consider the platform's ability (here the UC500) for pushing and retrieving VM files. We have this concept on the feature candidate list, for now other features like the ones listed above have been requested more frequently.

-Marc

Thanks for the response Marc. I just did a project for a customer who has all their services hosted in the cloud.  Hence they have no server onsite for me to install a FTP server on and push Unity Express backups to.  I had to configure backups to go to a user PC which is not a prefered.  Customers moving to the cloud and getting rid of onsite servers is becoming a common theme among our small business customer base.  Adding the ability to point Unity Express to the OnPlus device for backups would make the OnPlus device a complete disaster recovery solution on the UC500 platforms.

Something that I would like to see is more SNMP monitoring options (or SNMP traps).

I have several examples:

1) Printers - most of them can report back supply constraints - promote selling supplies (not money for you, but another thing that could put money in your partners jeans)

2) Routers - monitoring wan usage - I use mrtg for this, but it would be nice to have a upload/download speed and be able to report on % usage - This could be generic enough to do any snmp port on any device

3) VMWare - has plenty o' stats to pull out

Reporting

Ability to send report to both client and partner

WMI

Maybe pulling out errors from eventlogs?

Backups

Can you restore a backup config to a different device?  Lets say you have a switch that fails and you want to restore back a config for the switch that you just replaced under warranty.

Voicemail backup... I like that idea.

I also like the direction that you are going for taking this device.

I would like to be able to seed standard credentials information before the site scan. I am testing first one, but it seems like it would be better to be able to polulate known domain credntials, telnet/enable, SNMP strings to be able to gather more during autodiscovery.

Would also be nice is device had basic syslog server and log reader for ASA built-in. Then I could point logging to device rather than install syslog server and look through logs.

Here are my top choices from list.

1. More supported platforms – as you requested, we’re looking into adding support for more Cisco products. Mainly we are looking at adding support for the following:
    1. Catalyst 2K and 3K Switches
  2. Co-Branded OnPlus – many of have told us how cool it would be if you could demonstrate your managed services to your existing or prospective customer, with your logo on it, so you can create more of an identity for your company. In the next few months, we’ll be working on a Co-Branded service. You will be able to upload your logo to OnPlus, and we will populate that on the portal and in OnPlus reports.
  3. Telnet/SSH – this feature was on our previous Top 10 list, and we kept it here, not only because many of you asked for it, but also since we’ll be adding more Cisco devices with a CLI.This feature will enable you to create, through OnPlus a Telnet or SSH tunnel directly into the device you’d like to manage, with the same experience as you could connect to a device’s GUI.
  4. Customer Access to OnPlus – soon you’ll be able to invite your customers to (only) view their accounts on OnPlus, so they can stay up-to-date with your service.
  5. Multi-site/network management – many of you have customers with multiple sites, but now, each is represented as a separate site.
  6. Turn off monitors on selected devices – Since many of you use an RMM, we’ve heard this request quite a bit – can you turn off the monitors on only a selected number of devices or category? This feature will offer you the ability to configure which devices will, or will not be monitored.
  7. More on PSA integration – we’re looking at a deeper integration both with Autotask and Connectwise, mainly in the ticketing system:
    1. ISP Speed test – here you will quickly be able to gauge how your service provider is doing, as more means to troubleshoot from afar.

Hi Steve,

Regarding your comment on telnet/ssh. Do you use the 'Generic' connection to connect telnet and ssh today? Using the Generic connection and port 23 (telnet) or port 22 (ssh), you can create a tunnel that handle those protocols. The resulting tunnel has a push pin that can copy the relavent temporary data to your cut-n-paste buffer such that you can paste it into your application or onto your command line.

I suspect that the only thing new we can add for this feature going forward is an explicit ssh/telnet tab or button similar to VNC/RDP connections today.

Thanks,

Robert

Any chances any of these are on the roadmap?

My top three from the "Coming Soon" section are:  2, 4, and 8.

My top three from the "Other Features" section are 2, 6, and 9.

Another thing I have noticed is that the main Overview screen times out pretty quickly.  I would like to leave this up all the time on a monitor in the office as a way to constantly keep an eye on all of our clients' networks.    Additionally, it could sort in decending order of problems. E.g. networks with no wan connection first, then sort by number of problems in the last 24 hours, which is already shown on the screen.

Perhaps this will be more feasible when there is a "read only" user available.

Cisco Employee

Re: OnPlus Top 10 and Roadmap - What do you think?

Thanks for your suggestion!

We've heard this request from others in the past, as they're using OnPlus in the same fashion.

The Read-Only feature that we're planning is a way for you to provide OnPlus access to your customers, so they can see their own network, but not anyone else's. This feature will be coming out in the next week, so we'll be announcing it shortly, along with instructions on how to do this.

Thanks!

Efrat

1. Would like to focus on more PSA especially Shockey Monkey.

2. Would also like to see a better solution for remoting into the computers then RDP or VNC so we can work on more than one machine at a time...

3. Deeper network management information packet inspection

4. Network Security tools maybe even Management of AV to deploy.

Thanks

Regarding more options that RDP/VNC and Management of AV including deploy, I would recommend looking at RMM like Kaseya.  Just a suggestion.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Thanks, but trying to avoid being 'locked' in to these tools...

I completely understand that.  Obviously I have nothing to gain with this, but the nice thing about Kaseya is that in itself, it does have a ton of functionality.  As well other providers, like Symantec and Dell/AppAssure, are writing plugins for it.  And natively they provide management, deployment, and licensing for Kaspersky, AVG, and Malwarebytes.  All-in-all, we've been very pleased with it and previously used Dell/Silverback, and N'Able.  We also evaluated other solutions like Level Platforms, etc. before selecting Kaseya.  Again, doesn't make me a difference either way.  It just made a pretty significant difference for us.  If you'd like to discuss more offline, don't hesitate to reach out to me at sdeftink@tanonline.com.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Hi Efrat,

I've been compiling some notes on feature requests that I'd like to see in the OnPlus service - some may be already in the pipeline but here it is anyway. Lines with ** in front of them are features that we would need in order to start offering the service to customers with those marked with a single * would be the next preferable features. The rest are highly desirable but are there for discussion. Apologies for the big post but as I say this is the culmination of a few days of thinking.

OnPlus Feature Requests:

• General direction of the Onplus product/service - Do what the other RMM tools don't/won't do. Don't waste time providing features that traditional RMM tools would provide. Anyone serious about network monitoring is either only interested in networks or should have a proper RMM tool to handle computers, printers, servers etc.

• Diagnostic Tools:

Locating devices to switch ports or access point association

Viewing corresponding ethernet port details inc tagged/native vlans, Link speed, 802.1x authenticated state

Layer 2 path diagnostics - being able to visualise the L2 path between two devices and spanning tree visualisation (per VLAN ideally in 802.1s networks)

• Trending and/or alerting

**Add in trending on monitors as opposed to simply monitoring and alerting

Generic snmp values - selected by SNMP walk, preferably with custom MIBs (compiled on desktop application?)

Ability to zoom into trend graphs for specific timeframes, ideally drag and drop start and end points

Show site and device (selectable) events/alarms under trend timeline for event correlation

Overlay other metrics in trend graphs - again to assist with correlation i.e. traffic on a switch port with CPU of WAN router

*Do averaging intelligently on trending - don't average out valuable information to be able to spot periodic peaks or dips.

CBQoS stats & trending

IPSLA stats & trending from ISRs (MOS scores for VoIP?)

Site to site IPSLA-type tests between ON100s (with option to set port/protocol/dscp on test packets) and perhaps allow ON100 to be an IPSLA responder

**Ethernet stats - utilisation

**Ethernet stats - collisions, drops, errors etc (spotting dodgy cables or duplex mismatches)

**DSL stats - SNR, Sync rates, Attenuation, LOFS

Wireless - congestion/interference detection

Wireless - Number of clients per AP

Native Netflow v5/v9/Flexible Netflow inc support for executive reports

*Spanning tree changes or detecting loops where spanning tree is misconfigured

HSRP/VRRP events

Detection of rogue DHCP servers (someone plugging in a home router thinking it will give them more desktop ports)

Duplicate IP detection - bad dhcp server/scope or two devices with same static IP

Ability to set polling period for certain monitored metrics. When a device has an issue, automatically reduce the polling interval (with a holddown timer as well) to be able to identify flapping conditions

• Custom device driver creation or allow to add monitors to existing drivers

• Hierarchical templating of device settings and/or drivers with if/then rules based on modelling/discovery elements such as device class/type or even specific SNMP OID results. Perhaps allow user to define how devices get automatically categorised into category/class/type and then apply device templates to category/class/type (with inherited settings)

• Integration with Connectwise 'configurations' API to sync device information as is done with some of the traditional RMM tools

• Auto-Provisioning of new/replacement devices - using templates with customer/site/category/class/type specific variables - again, inheritable so that config elements can be compiled from generic customer template plus site template plus category template etc

• **Ability to ignore any devices we're not interested in or specify devices must be added explicitly (or only after initial discovery scan has completed).

• *Delete "missing" devices immediately unless device or device category marked otherwise - allow a default deletion behaviour for a category/class/type

• *USB Modem backup (3G, EVDO) dial on demand when Cisco DC is unreachable via LAN

• *USB Serial Console - Generic USB/Serial adapter or Cisco USB Virtual Console Port for ISR G2s

• **Add device by IP or add other routed subnets manually

• Remote reboot or shut/no shut on a device interface without having to connect to the device UI - useful on WAN routers, especially DSL

• Automatic device dependencies based on topology - don't raise an alarm on a device if the switch it's connected to is down (might already be a feature - not tested yet)

• Allow custom files to be served by or backed up to TFTP server on ON100 device including listing and transfer to and from via OnPlus Portal.

• Support for the Cisco 867VAE ISR and the 887VA-M ISR if not already part of the general ISR support

• Important features that I believe are already in the pipeline:

**Multiple sites per customer management

**Multiple subnet/VLANs support per ON100

• If storage is an issue for keeping trend information, store the data on the ON100 or on USB attached storage (not preferable but if this is the only solution it's better than having no trending). Maybe upsell additional hosted storage facility?

I'm with Adrian Lewis on this. Network device monitoring, management, and maintenance is the gap I'm looking to fill with OnPlus and the ON100 agent. I believe Cisco would be best served with minimal feature sets for non-network and non-Cisco devices, and focusing your attention on a solution that truly leverages the full functionality of what Cisco devices can do. Storage for trending data and config backups...Cisco branded QNAP maybe...just a thought.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cisco Employee

Thank you so much Adrian for your suggestions, they are so valuable!

We agree that our focus is on the network, and that's teh type of funcationality we're looking to add to OnPlus going forward. In fact, we are planning more Network Assessment features in the future that are in line with your suggestions above. Woudl you be interested in giving us your opinion and feedback on our plans once we have something to show?

Thanks again!

Efrat

Hi Efrat,

I'm definitely interested in providing opinion and feedback. Hopefully with the viewpoint of a company that already uses a bunch of different monitoring tools to look after customer networks we can ensure that the features relevant to providing a successful managed service business for SMEs will be prioritised as opposed to simply the geeky desires of a tech. I'm not saying that we're the only network-focused MSP here (clearly not) but I'm sure there's valuable information to be gained from those that have tech features that correlate directly with business needs. I had a chat with Marc Bresniker when he was over here (UK) for the Connectwise user group and it sounds like there are some great ideas growing already.

We're currently on the EU beta if that makes any difference.

Many thanks for listening,

Adrian

Ability to input download and upload speeds on links to monitor bandwidth utilization based on percentages.

Recommended configuration changes, similar to Smart Care.

Optional tasks to be performed when alerts trigger (i.e. Show Tech) to be included with alert in ticket generation in PSA.

Option to leverage credentials input into OnPlus to establish connection to devices automatically. Option to turn this on/off globally, per site, and per device.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

OnPlus Team,

Can I make the following suggestions for your Roadmap.

1. Disable DHCP scopes from auto discovery. At the moment the Network topology view is unmanageable as all the auto discovery items completely fill the screen. Currently I am getting a message that 99 devices are missing. Is it possible to exclude the DHCP scopes from auto discovery so trivial items such as iPhones connected to the Wi-Fi don’t keep showing up?

2. Dashboard web logon. The web interface is looks great (when not clogged with items from point one), it would be good if you could enable a read only logon that can display this on a dashboard somewhere. It would also have to complete periodic auto refreshes.

3. I know this has been registered before but its worth saying it again. Since you can already capture the hard drive usage via WMI, can't you also keep it and turn it into pretty trending graphs.

4. Disable the 'Connect' option. This is a great convenient solution but there are many companies that would not accept an entry method that can bypass their firewall.

5. Roadmap ETAs. Even if they are very rough like 'Second Half 2013', can you please put some ETAs on any upcoming features so I know what we can relay to customers if they ask for a feature that is on the roadmap.

Regards Christian

I would like to add some comments to Christian Widloecher's #1.

I can see where a disable DHCP scope option would be useful (i.e. a public access wifi network), however I believe a combination of a couple pieces of functionality would better serve this need.  I know one was mentioned previously and I'm not sure about the other.

1)  Setting for auto delete - So I can tell OnPlus to automatically delete devices that have been showing offline for "X" days.

2)  Merge and Purge - When OnPlus detects a new device, it should look at its database of offline devices.  If one exists with the same MAC Address or Netbios Name, merge the history/settings from the offline device with the new device and purge the offline device.  That way OnPlus can better manage DHCP environments where a device may just simply get a new IP the next time it connects.

So it's July now and some of this functionality is still not here.

Any update on where is it and will be coming?

Thanks

Bob James

Bronze

Hi Bob, the external user facing feature velocity has slowed down over the past few releases as the OnPlus team has been investing engineering resources in our back end infrastructure for running the service. These include projects to increase our scalability of the service and improve efficiency in our testing efforts. This will help us expand the service worldwide and cover a broader range of Cisco products.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

As a T&M and managed services provider for the small business market (average business customer has 1 to 5 locations and anywhere between 2 and 50 total devices, including computers and printers, per location), we are looking for a drop-in one-box does-it-all type of management and monitoring device.  With this said for perspective, here is the my reaction to the proposed Top 10 list.

1. "More supported platforms – "  The full line of Cisco "Built for Small Business" Routers/Firewalls, Switches, Unified Communications, and Wireless Access Points should be supported fully by OnPlus.  These devices should be able to store their configuration files and firmware on the device.  Support for these devices should take precedence over supporting Cisco Enterprise Grade hardware because the OnPlus device is billed as a small business network management product.
  2. "Co-Branded OnPlus –" This is a good idea, but additional reporting capabilities and full line of Cisco "Built for Small Business" product support should take priority over Co-Branding.
  3. Telnet/SSH – I'm not sure I understand this is a new feature.  We are currently able to use the generic connection capability to connect to Telnet and SSH.
  4. Customer Access to OnPlus – We should be able to provide customers with either read-only or full-control access to their network as our contracts stipulate.  We have some customers in both categories.
  5. Multi-site/network management – This feature will be very helpful to our customers that have some on-staff IT support.
  6. We’ll be working on a more consolidated view, where you’ll be able to manage customers with multiple networks in an intuitive manner. More to come on this in the future…  -- Waiting to see the details
  7. Wireless Practice – Good to know. 
  8. Device Credentials Test – We are looking forward to receiving instant feedback about whether a device has proper credentials (please include snmp in the credentials test) or not.
  9. Turn off monitors on selected devices – Yeah!!
  10. More on PSA integration – I'd like to see integration with Spiceworks in addition to the items below.
    1. Upload device configuration into the ticket – for a failed device, we will upload the last device configuration to the ticket, for your convenience.
    2. Embed a device window link in a ticket – in any ticket that’s opened, a link to the failing device’s window wll be provided so you can open it directly through your PSA.
    3. ISP Speed test – here you will quickly be able to gauge how your service provider is doing, as more means to troubleshoot from afar.

There are some things that are important to our customers that aren't on the top 10 list.  Here are some of those items.

A.  More network health reporting options and graphs.  It would be nice to be able to run a report that prints out the network Latency and Jitter and Packet Loss metrics that show up on the OnPlus' Wan Monitor Tab.  It would also be nice to include an accurate WAN speed graph in the same report.  It would also be nice to run reports on supported switches that show packet errors, Spanning Tree misconfiguration, etc.

B.  Configure the OnPlus Device to act as a syslog server

C.  Im in agreement with some of the thoughts above about being able to capture more WMI data and/or event log/syslog data for Windows/Linux/MAC devices and provide some reporting options for that data.  Our clients have a limited budget, so anything we can provide for them in a single drop-in appliance in the realm of network and device management is appreciated.

D.  Voicemail backup mentioned above is a great idea

E.  Support for Spiceworks Ticketing/Reporting Integration

F.  Additional support for non Cisco Devices -- Most of our cleints have heterogenous networks, so being able to support devices from multiple vendors is important.  Being able to back up the network config of any SNMP capable network device could be very beneficial.

G.  Selective VLAN listening scope from the OnPlus.  Reduces the amount of switch configuration needed to deploy the OnPlus in environments where we only need to monitor devices on some VLANS.

H.  Selective global enablling or disabling of remote device connectivity for a customer's site or sites.

I.  Ability to connect to multiple remote management sessions concurrently from the OnPlus.  This and #H could work together to enable a range of remote connectivity options between maybe 0 and 5 concurrent sessions and could possibly be a factor in service level pricing to the customer.  And, a report could be created that showed the customer the times when someone accessed their devices remotely through the OnPlus.

As for general direction for the OnPlus --- I hope it doesn't go down the road of only or primarily being a management device for Cisco Enterprise IOS based products.  There appear to already be specialized Cisco Management products available for the Enterprise IOS based line of products.  I want to see OnPlus continue to support Service Providers who have clients on the smaller side of the SMB market.  In the part of the country where we work, the SMB clients, simply don't have resources for Cisco Enterprise IOS products, so it is great be able to offer a low cost drop-in appliance that fulfills general network and device monitoring and management needs.

Bronze

Hi Vreid,

Thank you for your feedback. We value it and I have taken note of your input.

Thanks again,

The OnPlus Team

Hi guys,

I'm definitely looking forward to the ability to give our clients access to their sites.  Two other features not mentioned that will probably not be doable but worth mentioning are:

1.] Give the ability for the OnPlus device to login to devices automatically via a cached encrypted key.  For instance, the master key for the device one is trying to connect to would be held in a database and then a user who is given priviledges to access that device does so with his own username and password.  This way if the user is let go from the company all one has to do is disable his account and one doesn't have to go changing passwords to every device at every site for security purposes.

2.] Integrate modules to control some of the more prevalent power devices (eg. APC, Tripplite, etc.) that would allow one to power cycle outlets from within OnPlus and/or set automatic reboots should a device go offline, triggered by HOST UP/DOWN statuses.

I'm still also waiting with baited breath for the ability to adjust thresholds on site up/down status so that if a site goes down for just a minute I'm not alerted.  Thanks for the hard work!

Bronze

Hi Lokib,

Note taken on these, these are both great requests.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

I think OnPlus might be a great platform for monitoring our customer networks, but what I am missing mostly, is being able to setup our own WMI queries so we can monitor other activities on Windows machines as well.

Is this a feature that might be come available in the (near) future as well?

Bronze

Hi Peter,

I'll make note of your request. This probably won't be in the near future as our primary focus is on the network rather than WMI.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content