Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

OnPlust Autotask Integration

Hello,

I am having a problem integrating OnPlus with Autotask.  On the Add and Configure the Autotask App on the Portal section of the integration guide, I cannot perform a lookup to determine the Autotask account ID.  The result always comes back with no matching customer accounts no matter what customer account name I specify.  We are entering in the Account name exactly as it appears in AT, case sensitivy and all.  We are using the cloud based version of AT.  The username dprzywara@cwps.com is a valid account in AT and is associated as a resource for the OnPlus AT queue.  Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

We're looking into this issue now.

-mike

Hi David,

Do you have by chance any Workflow Policies in place for that Autotask account? If that's the case, please note that any required fields must be marked as "Only required in Autotask application", otherwise they would also be required in the API and any transaction coming from us wouldn't work.

I checked with our Autotask administrators and there are no workflow policies associated with my dprzywara@cwps.com AT account.

Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Could we please get together with you, to hash out this issue? We want to see what happens on the backend, while you try to retrieve this information.

Please let me know when would work best for you at enoy@cisco.com.

Thanks,

Efrat

Cisco Employee

Re: OnPlust Autotask Integration

Hi David,

We're working on this issue with Autotask. Will let you know of any progress soon.

Thanks,

Efrat

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cisco Employee

Re: OnPlust Autotask Integration

Hi David,

This issue has been fixed and will be updated to the portal in our next upgrade, which should happen within the next couple weeks.

Thanks,

Efrat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content