Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Policy/credits when buying new ONPlus devices?

Hi all,

Again, I'm a bit late to the party here, however had a quick question regarding how the costing/etc. for OnPlus devices are being handled lately.

If I missed a post or FAQ about this, please accept my apologies in advance.

So - I see that there are still a few OnPlus devices available for purchase out there in various places (e.g. via distribution).  My questions are:

a) If we purchase them, is there some sort of discount or rebate, given that the original cost included (I believe) 2-3 years of managed services in the subsciption, and the product of course will EOL about a year from now

b) If yes, how do we obtain or redeem those credits or adjustments?

Thanks in advance for helping me understand.

-- Dave Bainum (dbainum@ritetech.net)

3 REPLIES

Dave,

Here is the link to the FAQ which includes details on getting a credit for the lost time.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-32403

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Thanks.  Okay, so summary is that we can apply for a pro-rated refund from Cisco, starting the day after the EOL date next year - but not before - sound right?

Regards,

-- Dave B.

Re: Policy/credits when buying new ONPlus devices?

That is correct.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Views
Helpful
Replies