Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems ordering?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but is anybody else having issues ordering the OnPlus units?  Tech Data specifically told me that it has been pulled and is not available for ordering at this time.  Any ideas why?  If anybody else has received this information please post here.  Also, if anybody else has been able to order it in the last few days please let me know.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Problems ordering?

Hello there,

Thanks for your notification of this, we're checking this with Tech Data.

The OnPlus 100 Network Agent is available through all major distributors. D&H has this stocked as well as Ingram Micro and Comstor, if you have an account with either of them. In fact, D&H has an NFR promotion on OnPlus, where you can get the service for 50% off.

I'll let you know once I hear from Tech Data.

Thanks,

Efrat

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hello there,

Thanks for your notification of this, we're checking this with Tech Data.

The OnPlus 100 Network Agent is available through all major distributors. D&H has this stocked as well as Ingram Micro and Comstor, if you have an account with either of them. In fact, D&H has an NFR promotion on OnPlus, where you can get the service for 50% off.

I'll let you know once I hear from Tech Data.

Thanks,

Efrat

Thanks.  Yes I do have an account with D&H and have already purchased an NFR through them for my lab.  Unfortunately I needed a unit quickly and since TD has a local office I can normally pick up items on the same day.  It seems they are having an issue with their database so NO Cisco SMB devices even show up on their site but the OnPlus piece is showing to them as unorderable.  I'll have to place the order through D&H.  Thanks again!

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Tech data does have this stocked. Theyd like to get your details so they could contact you to resolve the issue (if you're still interested and hadn't already contacted D&H).

If you'd like that - please send me your contact details to enoy@cisco.com

Thank you!

Efrat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content