Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Updates, Improvements, and Fixes

Hi Guys,

Now, I don't want to complain about the update process, but I would be interested to have an idea of priorities for the dev team.

So not that my problems are any more important than any of the other issues, but it seems like we are fighting a loosing battle on the bugs.  The list of fixes for this last list is about a 1 - 7 fix rate, so 1 fix, 7 bugs.

So would the priorities go like this:

1) New features

2) Improvements of existing services

3) Bug fixes

Thanks!

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Hello Chris,

We hear your need for a higher ratio of feature development to bug fixes. There are a lot of bug fixes that go into each release. The team is investing in improving our testing methods with more automation so bugs are found faster. Right now, there is a lot of work being done on back end infrastructure to help us continue to scale OnPlus to a broader portfolio and larger capacity. That limits user facing new features while we invest in scalability. 

We have a list of key bugs getting fixed in our next release, hopefully these will cover some of the items you have identified in previous postings.

The team’s priorities are ensuring access to the service, quality of functionality and then feature additions and enhancements.

Thanks,

OnPlus Team

So is there a place to request enhancements and features?

Thanks,

Bob James

I believe this was the last feed that was put out looking for enhancement requests.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2128635?tstart=60

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Bronze

Hi Bob - Feature enhancements can be posted on the discussion boards here and they are added internally to our list. We also keep an ongoing "Idea Board" here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-23099#comment-11959

Any feature request we get through e-mail, the community forum, or a discussion with our partners is added to our internal tally of future enchancements. Every release we prioritize these based on partner demand and our bandwidth for that release.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Views
Helpful
Replies