Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCW Configuration Group By Site capability

Hi,

Is there any plan to add support to do simple labeling and sections in order to be able to group items inside a large BoM?

ie,

I'm working on a multisite BoM configuration, and I want to be able to create sections inside the Configuration  to put together all the items belonging to a site.

I'm pretty sure this was available on netformix, but would be nice to have it on CCW.

I'd like to see something like

SITE 1

Item 1

Item 2

Item n

SITE 2

Item 1

Item 2

Item n

SITE N

Can you share the CCW roadmap and if this feature will be available on a future release?

FBM.

• Operations Exchange
2 REPLIES

Hi FBM,

Good day!

Thank you for bringing this attention to us.

Please be advised that, above feature (CCW Configuration Group by Site Capability) is not yet available in CCW. If you wish to request for this feature, please send email to q2o-optimization@cisco.com
as an enhancement issue. However, you will need to fill out a template first and then send it to that alias.

To get the template, we suggest that you create a case with us online at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace or by calling 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3.

If this is your first time to open a case using Customer Service Central, you will need to sign in to your My Cisco Workspace (http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace)    and then add the Customer Service Central module to your Workspace to    open and manage your cases online. Help and support documentation is    available on Operations Exchange.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support

FBM

Use Cisco Build and Pricing tool instad of the configurator tool, it allows for Subtotals and notes on lines to do exactly what you need, and also allows to put customer facing pricing on the BOMS.

Michael

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.