Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

free usable description per line in CCW configuration

If I use CCW configure-tool to create a solution with many positions, it will be very helpfull to describe my own each line in an, maybe 20 character flied.

This field must turn up after inport in CCW-Qoute/CCW QuickQoute and also CCW-Export to *.xls, *.XML

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: free usable description per line in CCW configuration

Hi Herbert,

It is possible to add a description for each line item inside a deal/quote, after importing your configuration by using 'Add User Note'.

ops.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team

3 REPLIES

Re: free usable description per line in CCW configuration

Hi Herbert,

It is possible to add a description for each line item inside a deal/quote, after importing your configuration by using 'Add User Note'.

ops.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team

Cisco Employee

Hi,I am working on a

Hi,

I am working on a configuration (not a quote), where I need to add a custom description for each line item that I have configured.

eg)  I am configuring UCS C-Series Rack Servers.

I do not see any link called "Add User Note"

Please let me know - if I can add user notes to items - during creation of a "Configuration" - not a quote.

regards,

Sridhar

Hi Sridhar, Good day! Please

Hi Sridhar,

Good day!

Please be advised that 'Add User Note' feature is only available in deals/quotes. However, if you wish to have this feature be added in a configuration, you may send us an enhancement request by opening a case with CCW Team.

Open a case with the CCW  Support Team, either  create a case online at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace or by calling 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3.

If this is your first time to open a case using Customer Service Central, you will need to sign in to your My Cisco Workspace (http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace)   and then add the Customer Service Central module to your Workspace to   open and manage your cases online. Help and support documentation is   available on Operations Exchange.

Thanks,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content