Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering AIR-OPT60-DHCP Service Provider option

IMasterIT
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am new on Cisco ordering tools, I have ordered AIR-SAP1602E-E-K9 and forgot to order AIR-OPT60-DHCP

the order has been approved and shipped for distributor , do you think I can re-open the order and add it

Regards

3 Replies 3

assalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hamzeh,

In regards with your query , if you can still re-open the order and add the new item in it, well as stated order has already been shipped, hence you can no longer re-open it. Note that if order is not yet submitted and if there is still an option for you to re-open it then you may still proceed to re-open and add items into the order.

If you you are using CCW (Cisco Commerce Workspace ) tool you may contact @ 1-800-553-6387 opt. 2-3 for further assistance.

Regards,

CCW Support Team

Hi Ashra,

My customer has a similiar issue, however, in their case, the order is already been shipped, is there a SKU to order "

AIR-OPT60-DHCP" as spare for add-on? Appreciate if you can help to advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Good day!

There is no spare for AIR-OPT60-DHCP, this SKU should be ordered together with

AIR-SAP1602E-E-K9 / AIR-CAP2602E-A-K9.

ops2.png

However, you may try to contact our Technical Assistance Team to help you enable

AIR-OPT60-DHCP.

Technical Assistance Center (TAC) - +1-800-553-2447

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: