cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Price list download problem

Helen Neuwerth
Level 1
Level 1

Since we migrated to ccw I have been unable to download the pricelists. I used to use the compressed Excel format from the Pricing Tool and it used to work. Now I always get an error that the downloaded file is invalid or corrupt and I'm unable to open it. I have tried all the different formats and have been unable to get this right. Has anybosy out there had the same problem and managed to overcome it? any suggestions would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

jcaratiq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Helen,

Thank  you for bringing this to our attention. I have reviewed  your request  and for now we suggest that you open a case with the CCW  Support Team  for further investigation regarding email notification in CCW. Either  create a case online at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace or by calling 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3.

If this is your first time to open a case using Customer Service Central, you will need to sign in to your My Cisco Workspace (http://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/web/workspace)   and then add the Customer Service Central module to your Workspace to   open and manage your cases online. Help and support documentation is   available on Operations Exchange.

Thanks and Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support

I have done that, open a case and was told that the issue was on myside. It happens on any computer I use.

Here is IT's response regarding my concern:

"We are able to download the Product & Services pricelist in the Compressed Excel Format for Windows and Mac OS.Try to open the file with winrar of winzip. "

I am not sure that I agree with the answer, being it is not just me having the issue. I had been downloading this file for years.

Hi Joyce,

Can you try this out. (attached image) This will allow you to download the price list based from the Product Family that you need.

ops2.png

However, if this still doesn't work, please let us know what are the steps that you do to download the PL and come up with an invalid file.

But for us to further investigate this, we suggest that you call our Team, so we can open a case and further check what is causing the issue and can provide you better resolution.

We'll be glad to assist you anytime, please call at 1-800-553-6387 options 2 and 3 (CCW Support Team).

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jen C.

CCW Support Team