cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

15305 lost connection with CTC problem!

birong
Level 1
Level 1

Our company has 20 15305s connected to 15454 with DCCM or DCCR. The software version of 15305 is R3.0.0 and of 15454 is 5.0.2.Most 15305s often loss connect with CTC, may recover in a few minutes or can't recover after soft-reset 15305. Sometimes, all 15305s lost connection with CTC, and recovered after soft-reset!

What is the reason and resolution

2 Replies 2

birong
Level 1
Level 1

Nobody meet such problem?

Rene Frank
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, we have the same problem. As far as I know the 15305 has small CPU power and low memory. So the developer decided only to support two CTC sessions on each 15305. So, if you try to connect with more than two CTC Clients a old session could loose the connection to the 15305. Also, if you use CTM then CTM server counts as one CTC session.

Bad situation, but there is only the solution that you work with CTM server and more or less unlimited CTM clients. Since the hardware of the 15305 is limited there will no other solution also with new SW release. That's what I believe.

I hope this helps. Thanks for rating.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: