Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Errors on existing ports G-1000

I have an existing G 1000 card, and anytime I try to create a circuit on the non working ports I take errors on the existing circuit on that card. Please help someone. Thanks Dave

4 REPLIES

Re: Errors on existing ports G-1000

Dave,

You did not mention your software version, type of circuit, configuration and type of error.

Anyway if you have Support contract it will be better to open a service request so that an engineer can troubleshoot this issue with you.

I'm running 4.4 software on 15454 and G 1000 Eternet card. Thanks Dave

I'll appreciate if you can direct me to a cisco page that has the info on these problems. I do not have an service account with cisco. Thanks Dave

Hall of Fame Super Silver

The general 15454 support page is here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/optical/ps2006/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

However, your problem may very likely be hardware-related - not configuration. In that case, a support contract or buying a replacement card outright would be your options.

In my experience, if you are running your enterprise on Cisco, you are well-advised to purchase the Smartnet support service.

Views
Helpful
Replies