cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console setup question

cplatt01
Level 1
Level 1

I have a centralized call processing setup and I have 2 locations both with AC set up.

Am I correct at associating both COnsole users with the same ac console user? To me, this would allow both users to see the others phones, i.e., parked calls and what not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, in a centralized deployment, attendants can see the parked calls of attendants at other sites. The following is an excerpt from the Attendant Console help.

"From the Parked Call window, you can view and pick up all calls that are parked by all attendants that are connected to the attendant server. You cannot view and pick up calls that were parked before you logged in to the attendant console."

Attendant console users can have their own user list. There is a speed dial window which can be divided into multiple speed dial groups.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you only need one AC user. The phones of all attendant console users will be associated with this user along with any pilot points that you use.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks for the reply, but will other Attendant Console users be able to see the parked numbers of another site? Can Attendant COnsoles use their own user list other than than the global directory?

Not to worry, will rate the post!

Yes, in a centralized deployment, attendants can see the parked calls of attendants at other sites. The following is an excerpt from the Attendant Console help.

"From the Parked Call window, you can view and pick up all calls that are parked by all attendants that are connected to the attendant server. You cannot view and pick up calls that were parked before you logged in to the attendant console."

Attendant console users can have their own user list. There is a speed dial window which can be divided into multiple speed dial groups.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon...you got me exactly what I needed...