Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to import new subscriber

kevin
Level 1
Level 1

unity 4.0 w/ ex2k off box.

Had to uninstall unity 4.0 and reinstall. Most subscribers appear in the sa import tool however one mailbox doesn't appear even though its fine in ad & exchange admin.

I believe Unity specific tags were not cleaned from this mailboxes preventing me from importing this mailbox. How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Kevin

2 Replies 2

kevin
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind. I missed global sub manager when i was scanning the tools... long day.

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kevin -

1. Navigate to c:\commserver\utilities\removesubscriberproperties.exe

Note: If you haven't used this utility before, there is a good help via the .htm page in the same directory.

2. Double-click on the executable - you will see your AD forest with the various containers

3. Navigate to the container where the user is located, default Users

If the user has an icon like a bunny's head and a hexidecimal number located to the right, subscriber properties are still set.

4. Right-click the user and select Remove Subscriber Properties. This action is un-doable and is executed immediately. However, I would recommend you wait until Unity synchronizes with your default DC/GC and Exchange mail store where the user is defined - interval typically from 5-15 mins. You should then be able to re-import your user into Unity.

Sincerely, Ginger