cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

0#

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

receptionist's IP phone is configured as muliple lines, in which one is extension 0. User can reach reception if thye press 0 and wait for 15 seconds . However if they press 0 and then #, they get fast busy tone. Is there a way can solve this issue by dial 0# to reach reception. Thanks.

4 Replies 4

adeolu_adeoye
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shouyi,

What you could do is to set up a translation pattern for 0# in CCM and set it to discard "Trailing #". The transform mask will also be 0 (but without the #). This should work fine.

Alternatively, you can set this up and totally delete the DN on the phone in question(i.e. 0). You can then set the transform mask to a number on the receptionist's phone more consistent with your internal numbering plan. This may be more acceptable for configuration purposes.

I hope this helps.

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I think you can just add a route pattern 0# and it will solve your problem.

marina

But how to define the GW in the route pattern? It's a internal route, normally doesn't need to create route pattern.

Oops..sorry ,my mistake.I'm just used on all my systems the receptionist is still on the pbx.Guess you don't use 9 (or whatever) for external calls and i'm afraid thats the only way to avoid your problem..

marina

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: