cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

0#

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

receptionist's IP phone is configured as muliple lines, in which one is extension 0. User can reach reception if thye press 0 and wait for 15 seconds . However if they press 0 and then #, they get fast busy tone. Is there a way can solve this issue by dial 0# to reach reception. Thanks.

4 Replies 4

adeolu_adeoye
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shouyi,

What you could do is to set up a translation pattern for 0# in CCM and set it to discard "Trailing #". The transform mask will also be 0 (but without the #). This should work fine.

Alternatively, you can set this up and totally delete the DN on the phone in question(i.e. 0). You can then set the transform mask to a number on the receptionist's phone more consistent with your internal numbering plan. This may be more acceptable for configuration purposes.

I hope this helps.

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I think you can just add a route pattern 0# and it will solve your problem.

marina

But how to define the GW in the route pattern? It's a internal route, normally doesn't need to create route pattern.

Oops..sorry ,my mistake.I'm just used on all my systems the receptionist is still on the pbx.Guess you don't use 9 (or whatever) for external calls and i'm afraid thats the only way to avoid your problem..

marina