cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

~1.5s audible dly after xfer to ext from CalHdlr

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Greetings!<br><br>Here is an interesting one: Running Call Manager 3.1(2c) and Unity 2.4.6.126. Outside callers call a "main number" call handler. They are allowed the option to dial an extension during the greeting. After they dial an extension, unity will transfer to the users phone. When the user answers the phone, there is about a 1 to 1.5 second delay before the outside caller can hear the user of the IP phone. Any ideas?<br><br>Thanks in advance,<br><br>Logan<br><br>

8 Replies 8

dgrant
Level 1
Level 1

What type of Gateway are you using to connect to the PSTN? If IOS, what version?

-Dustin

Not applicable

(2) PRIs coming into a VG200 with IOS version 12.1(5)T9 via h323 with my CM.

Not applicable

Is the CallManager version really 3.1? I don't think there is a version of the TSP that supports Unity 2.4.6.126 and CallManager 3.1. CallManager 3.1 is supported with Unity 2.4.6.135 and TSP 3.0 and above. If the versions you had listed are accurate, you'll probably want to upgrade to a supported combination of versions. The releases notes for the TSP has a supported version matrix in it.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

The versions are accurate... so it is working even if it is not published as supported. I will upgrade to Unity .135 and TSP 3.0.3 and see if this corrects the problem.

Thanks.

One more thing, do you have "voice rtp send-recv" configured in the IOS gateway?

-Dustin

Not applicable

It was not enabled. I added the command to the IOS gateway and the problem is still there.

Not applicable

Ok. Now I am running CM v3.1(2c), Unity 2.4.6.135, and TSP 3.0.3. I have also entered the voice rtp send-recv command on the IOS gateway. Several reboots and resets later, I am still having the same problem.

Not applicable

It might be a good idea for TAC to take a look at some traces to see where the delay is coming from.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems