cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1750 FXS fast busy

chuckm
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 2fxs in my 1750. When I place the call from a phone on the network through a NBX to a phone plugged directly into the fxs port it works fine, phone will ring I can pick up and communicate. But when I place the call from the phone plugged directly into the fxs port to a phone on the network through the NBX system it will ring fine on both ends, but as soon as the phone is picked up I get a fast busy signal. This same result occurs when I try to place a call to a netmeeting client from the fxsport (not going through the NBX), It will ring fine but soon as call is answered there is a fast busy. All IP's are on the same subnet and not passing through the firewall. Please help!

2 Replies 2

dumartin
Level 1
Level 1

Have you checked the codecs?

The codec in the 1750 is set at G711ulaw and the codec in my NBX was set to G7231 but changed it to G711 preferred (?) are these not compatable and may there be somewhere else that I need to change the Codec.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: