Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

1750 FXS Gateway to IP IVR

Hi,

I have an FXS card installed to provide two analogue lines for testing the IPCC installation. At present I can ring from the FXS extensions into the Call Manager and vice versa yet when I try and translation route to the IVR I get fast busy. The Call Manager can call into the IVR no problems. Anyone with any ideas ?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: 1750 FXS Gateway to IP IVR

There could be various reasons for this. I found a bug CSCdw28983 which could be one of the reasons for the fast busy tone. Another reason could be, the Label configuration. When you configure the announcement using Normal Label, the IVR plays Fast busy tone.

For more details, please refer to:

Integrating the Cisco IP IVR in the Cisco IPCC System

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps3651/products_installation_and_configuration_guide09186a00800f8117.html#66610

Re: 1750 FXS Gateway to IP IVR

Thank you for your reply. I have actually just found the cause and it was because I had the codec set wrong on the dial-peer voip. I have now changed it to G711ulaw.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.