Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

1751 & CCM

hello

i have the following:

PSTN-Cisco 1751+FXO--LAN--CCM--IP Phone--console attendant

i want that: if some one call the PSTN number (that is connected to FXO), it will be directed automatically to a designated IP phone (the console attendant.

i've configured the pilot point, the hunt group, the ac user,...the attendant console is functionning well and i can see the state of the each user, but when i make a call from the pstn, i'm not directed to dispatcher?

any help or URL?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: 1751 & CCM

Is this a MGCP or H323 gateway?

If MGCP, what is the Attendant DN you configured on the gateway voice port config in CCM? It should be the hunt group pilot point number.

If H323 you will need a connection plar command under the voice-port config in router.

voice-port 1/0/0

connection plar 1000

dial-peer voice 1000 voip

destination-pattern 1000

session target ipv4:

Are you able to call the hunt group from within your internal network?

Also check the Calling search space setting on the gateway config in CCM. If your pilot point belongs to a partition, then this CSS should contain that partition.

Re: 1751 & CCM

thank you for your help

now any incoming call is directed to the designated IP phone. but it seems i can't accept more than one call at the same time(from PSTN) on this IP phone.

is it possible to accept more than 1 call? (1 have 2 FXO interfaces connected both to PSTN)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content