cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2.46 with Prior Releases of CM

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I know that you won't be testing 2.45 and backward releases of Unity with CM 3.08 and TSP 28, but is 2.46 TSP 28 compatible with CM 3.07, 3.06, 3.05 etc?<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

2.4.6 with TSP 1.0.0.28 was tested with both 3.0(7) and 3.0(8) and works OK.

No reason why it wouldn't work with older versions of 3.0x, however that was not specifically tested in our labs so I can't say for certain. Seems you'd want to get up to later versions of CM regardless...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

My concern is that we've seen problems with 2.46 and 3.08 and we basically for the most part remotely support our Customer. We need to be on the most stable build combination keeping in mind that our Customer will remain on 3.07 for a bit of time. I have to make a decision as to going to 2.45 or 2.46 with 3.07. My own thoughts are to go with 2.45 and upgrade them to 2.46 when an onsite visit can be made to take them to 3.08. What would you do given the same scenario?

Not applicable

If they're going to be hainging out at 3.07 for a while, going with 2.4.5 until you can go on site is probably the right choice.

We'll have a new TSP version out here pretty soon that will fix the routing rules error in 2.4.6 (which is the only known problem introduced with 2.4.6) as well as fixing some of the pager dialouts and other stuff that's been broken with the CM integration all along. You'll be able to upgrade to 2.4.6, 3.08 and apply the latest TSP in one site visit.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: