Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

2 outgoing id problem and 1 incomming

K to start if off 1 of my 2 calling external number problems is that i have 2 phone numbers at one location with 20 phones i want 10 phone to display one phone number when they call external numbers and I want 10 phones to show another number. I am new to this is there anyone that could give me the calling group translation cli syntax.

no2 outgoing problem another totally different voip system not related to problem 1. I have 1 phone that when u call out from it shows the phone number on some phones but shows unknown on most. any ideas?

No#1 outgoing

okay my phone i call out externally and i see the phone no# but if you try to call it back is says no# is not in service? I know this sounds wierd and we pay our phone bill?

But really any help would be great thanks in advance!!

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: 2 outgoing id problem and 1 incomming

Blue

Re: 2 outgoing id problem and 1 incomming

first issue:

setup the callingNumberMask on 10 of the phones device configuration (under callingPartyTransformations) to be one of the CallIDs you have.

then setup the callingNumberMask on the other 10 phones in device configuration (under callingPartyTransformations) to be the other of the CallID numbers you have.

be sure to remove callingNumberMask from the gateways, as this is problably where they are currently set. (can also be set at the routePatterns & translationPatterns so check those as well)

for the second problem, almost the same thing...assure on all the above stated locations what callingNumberMask is being set. (set it on the phones to be most specific per user)

Views
Helpful
Replies