Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

2 questions

2 questions, both minor, and I'm sure both pretty easily answered by someone with a bit more experience:<br><br>1.) In status monitor, the Refresh Interval value is greyed at 5, and it will now allow me to change it (I am logged in as Unity Admin. with full rights, on Exchange, the domain and the local box). Any ideas how I can get it to change, I'd like to view port usage in something closer to real time (and I don't want to use call viewer).<br><br>2.) On occasion, when leaving a message, it takes a pretty long time (several seconds) for the beep to sound or it doesn't sound at all. Any ideas why this might be?<br><br>Thanks in advance!<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: 2 questions

1. I think the status monitor refresh interval is a registry setting, but you could see some serious performance issues if you go any lower than the default. You might want to try StatusMonitor.exe in the Techtools directory for a real-time utility. It's not as pretty as the HTML version in terms of screen formatting, but it does give you immediate results that make troubleshooting MUCH easier.

2. Not sure about this. Try posting this question again with your version and integration info, and a detailed description of when the problem does/doesn't occur.

In reply to:

1.) In status monitor, the Refresh Interval value is greyed at 5, and it will now allow me to change it (I am logged in as Unity Admin. with full rights, on Exchange, the domain and the local box). Any ideas how I can get it to change, I'd like to view port usage in something closer to real time (and I don't want to use call viewer).

2.) On occasion, when leaving a message, it takes a pretty long time (several seconds) for the beep to sound or it doesn't sound at all. Any ideas why this might be?

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Views
Helpful
Replies