cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

200.2.5 Win OS upgrade

vmalhi
Level 1
Level 1

I've applied this latest OS upgrade to CCM and everything seems fine- CCM is running, the phones have registered, etc, etc...

I've checked MCSver in C:\Utils and the upgrade was successful.

The problem I have is I can't view the ccmadmin or ccmuser pages either from the server itself or another machine.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

vmalhi
Level 1
Level 1

Ok- I've managed to fix this.

The upgrade messed up...I first installed CCM3.0 then migrated to 3.1 4(b) then migrated to 3.2(3). At this stage I applied win os upgrade 2000.2.5 which causes errors (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) when viewing ccmadmin/ccmuser and all other web pages. Cisco say that they have tested this which is why I applied the upgrade!

The problem is the IWAM-Guest and IUSR_Guest account were not being used to access IIS after the upgrade!Instead I found IUSR_Spirian and IWAM_Spirian being used to access IIS (under component services) even though these users did not exist on the system. This caused problems in IIS and resulted in my symptoms.

To resolve I simply changed the account information to access the default web pages back to the original (IWAM_Guest, IUSR_Guest).

I would be interested to know why nobody else has this problem (maybe you're all using CCM3.3x)...

Hi,

I have the same problem, while I wanted to upgrade from my CCM 3.1.3a from 2000.2.1 to 2000.2.4

I am not able to access admin or user pages....

But I really don't know what to do?

Regards

Romain

we'll close this thread since this has been raised in another conversation titled 'can't access admin or user page'