Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

2600 as MGCP Gateway

does anyone no the hardware / software requirements

to use a 2610 as an MGCP gateway with CCM 3.3. I have 16 flash 64 ram, I cannot get my endpoints to register

7 REPLIES

Re: 2600 as MGCP Gateway

I have 12.2.23, the mgcp config takes but the endpoints will not register?

NM-1V with 2 fxo's.....

Have you tried manually stopping and restarting MGCP on the router. We have to do that on some of our 2610's after they reboot.

ugggggggg....what ver of code do you run...

when I do a show ccm on the router it says registered ? but the CCM say endpoints unknown?

I'm really confused...I've tried the start / stop reboot, kick it / drop it ect...

I think is an IOS issue but I'm not sure

the real time monitor in the call manager show staus

rejected / NoEntryInDatabase

I've reloaded the ccm I am running 3.3(2) I don't know what else to do? go h3232? I prefer to use mgcp

Blue

What is the hostname of your router? Does it match the MGCP name in CallManager? If it does do you have the command "ip domain-name xxx.com? If so, you need to either remove that or add that domain name to your MGCP CallManager config. See attached.

I have seen similar situations get resolved by issuing the no mgcp then mgcp commands.

ad.....

thanks, worked first time. I don't know how to open the attachment can you email it to cn2542@sbc.com. The real time monitor showed noentryindatabase but I couldn't find out what that was?

thanks for the advice...no all I have to do is fgure out how place calls through it !

cnowlin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content