cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3.1.5 user search behavior

bphelps
Level 2
Level 2

I just upgraded to 3.1.5. In all other versions of Unity I've used the user search has behaved differently than it does now. Now, I click the magnifying glass, search for the user, find the user in the list, and click on the user name. This is where 3.1.5 diverges: next, it pops open a new window with the user's page, and it places the server name, (in this case, "unity") in the host name part of the URL. ( like http://unity/sa/web/.... ).

Can any of this behavior be changed? I would like it to open the user window in the same old window, and replace the word "unity" with the full domain name or ip address.

2 Replies 2

afuller
Level 4
Level 4

This is actually a bug I think, and I think it was supposed to be fixed. I can't find the DDTS number, so if Jeff or Keith want to chime in....

In the meantime, I think if you make sure you're using the ip address in the URL this won't happen.

adam

Starting with the ip address doesn't change anything, just to let the debugger know. :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: