cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3-4 seconds delay to show the "Transfer" softkey up in the C7960

ydpiao
Level 1
Level 1

If only one call comes in, The Reception C7960 answers the call, Press the “Transfer” Button and enter the destination DN, then the "Transfer" softkey shows up right away.

But if several calls come in simultaneously or one call in on-hold, after enter the destination DN, the "Transfer" softkey can’t show up right away, there is 3-4 seconds delay.

Any comments for the issue.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

lengarci
Level 1
Level 1

The problem you described could be a phone load issue. What Callmanager version and service pack do you have installed on the Callmanager server? I would suggest first checking the add/remove programs to determine the service pack revision, then checking the release notes for the service pack to see if you missed any post installation instructions regarding changing the phone load. Typically, service packs require post installation changes to CCM to reflect new device loads.

TIP: You can change the phone load for the receptionist phone in the DEVICE configuration page while testing new phone loads instead of making a system wide change.

The CCM is 3.2.2c with spF, and C7940 load is the latest one:cmterm-7940-7960.P003-3-2-7.

Customer is very concern the issue, do you have some workaround or suggestion?

Thanks

Did you suggest to load the Attendant Console to manage the calls?

Any luck on resolving this issue. I am having the same issue here. CCM 3.2.2C SPF and phone load P00303020205. I am going to open a TAC Case.

Jason Nies
Collaboration Principal Architect :: ePlus Technology, Inc.
Single Number Reach :: +1 (763) 577-3965
Email | Video | Webex :: jason.nies@eplus.com

Now I am using the Attendant console to handle the calls, it is more powerful and convenient.

It looks a little better, but the issue is still there.

If the TAC fixed the issue, would you please give some points?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: