Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3640 w/MGCP not downloading

3640 12.2(11)T The unit is registered with the primary and secondary CCM, but it does not down load the config from the callmanager. According to the docs I should be able to use the ccm-manager config-download server <ip-address command to specify the TFTP server but this command does not work on my unit. If I try to download from the router or from the CCM it shows up as a failed attempt. Is there a different command on this unit or should I be checking something else?

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: 3640 w/MGCP not downloading

I ran into this same problem with 12.2(11)T on a 3640 that worked fine with the XN code. I put the Sniffer on it and saw the router was doing a TFTP request for the file, but Call Manager could not find it. This is apparently a bug, but it is such a simple matter to manually configure the MGCP dial peers that I did not bother to open a TAC case. I did search the bug list to no avail. It would be interesting to reload the XN code and see exactly what the difference in file name is but I didn't have the time to mess with it.

Re: 3640 w/MGCP not downloading

The correct command to fix this problem was: ccm-manager config server

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content