Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3rd Party CTI/TAPI/JTAPI applications

I'm curious as to what applications people are using to extend Call Manager 3.0x

I'm looking for CTI/TAPI/JTAPI applications, for unified messageing, call center apps, screen pops, etc.

I'm also interested in what people are using to aid in administration of Call Manager, such as the Prognosis product, compaq rib boards, compaq insight manager, SNMP management, sql scripts, billing software, etc.

I'd be happy to share what we are doing in greater detail, if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Tim Medley - CCNP-Voice

Network Architect

VoIP Group

iReadyWorld

2 REPLIES

Re: 3rd Party CTI/TAPI/JTAPI applications

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/ecoa/Search?choose_category=EVBU&the_examples=Select%20All&the_examples1=Select%20All

Here u'll find the information concerning the AVVID ecosystem and partnership program. (Unified Messaging solutions, billing ...etc)

These companies use the CTSP (Cisco TAPI Service Provider or JTAPI) in order to communicate with the CM.

Concerning the administration u have an optional module in CW2000 that's voice manager.

For billing, i know an application from MindCTI that's in the Cisco AVVID Ecosystem.

Re: 3rd Party CTI/TAPI/JTAPI applications

We use products from www.arcsolutions.com in the UK. They have some very good operator console and call centre apps. They also have various screen-pop apps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content