Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

5850 odd behaviour when incoming ANI missing or 1+

IOS: c5850-p9-mz.122-15.T2.bin

Problem(2):

1. When incoming calling number is a 1+ the 5850 seems to reject the call with bearer cap on the originating side (cisco 1760). With a 10 digit ANI the calls work fine, when debugging on the 5850 side I don't even see the call if it is 1+ number. Is this normal operation 1760->1760/5300 doesn't show this behaviour.

2. When calls come in on a PRI with no caller ID (calling number) it does not match the dial peer with the matching called number even though there is no calling/answer address number parameter. This causes calls to go to the modem (universal ports) pool instead of the dial peer with the destination number. It also seems I have to have a catchall dial peer with answer address = T and dest pattern = T, or nothing seems to work. Is there a way I can circumvent this issue? It seems that the dial peers rely more of the calling number than the dest pattern, which only about 50% of the calls have.

Thanks,

Jason

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: 5850 odd behaviour when incoming ANI missing or 1+

See if you are hitting the bug CSCdu81495.

Re: 5850 odd behaviour when incoming ANI missing or 1+

DO you have a link or something for that? I did a search and that didn't turn up anything for me.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content