Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

7902 IP phone no dial tone

Hi,

I have a 7902 model IP phone and it was working perfectly , Suddenly , it stopped working (no dial tone) , but the port in the Switch where this phone is connected shows "UP" and phone is also pingable. The symptom I get from phone is , the right side LED in 7902 phone blinks 3 times (green blink) and stops for a while and then blinks 3 times and this has been continuing ...

What could be the problem?.

Regards,

Raju

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: 7902 IP phone no dial tone

Not sure if you have registered the phone with Callmanager or Callmanager Express.

If it is Callmanager express, 7902 is recognised by IOS version 12.3(4)T3 and later only.

Re: 7902 IP phone no dial tone

Hello Raju,

I guess you have not added the phone properly on the CCM. The green light keeps blinking 3 times, when you dont have the phone added onto the CCM database properly. Refer to the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/english/ipp7905g/admin/ccm33/7900trb7.htm#wp1085160

This gives all possible answers to your problem.

Hope this helps.. all the best.. rate replies if found useful.

Raj

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.