Views
Helpful
Replies

7911G Headset

ashishganatra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Anybody know of a cheap headset i can use with a 7911G. The Plantronics one is nearly the same price as the phone!

Thanks

Ash

9 Replies 9

Cheers Rob,

I have managed to convince my boss to go for the Plantronics one do you know if the Supraplus will work with the 7911g?

Hi Ash,

The 7911G does not have a built in amplifier like the 7940/7960 series.So if you are going for something like the H251 (corded) headset you will need the M12 Amplifier. If you are going for something like the CS351N (Cordless) headset, you will be good to go. Have a look at the Plantronics compatability, I used the 7912 to search because the 7911 is not yet listed;

http://www.plantronics.com/canada/en_US/productfinder/productlist.jhtml?refresh=all&mftr=CISCO%20SYSTEMS&_requestid=29337

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.....

Cheers Rob,

Does the 7912 have a builtin Amp because according to Plantronics all you need is a U10P-S cable and any Supraplus headset for it to work with that phone...

so i am assuming the same is correct for the 7911?

Thanks

Ash

Hi Ash,

Which exact model are you going to use. Let me know. I tried a corded H171 on a 7912 and it doesn't work without the M12 Amplifier.

Rob

Plantronics H51 and H91 work perfectly fine with the 26716-01 quick disconnect cord and M12 amplifier on any cisco phone.

VXI headsets also work well with the Cisco 7911G

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Caleb

What's the deal with all the links to that website? Do you own it?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

mewillandale
Level 1
Level 1

Try these headsets from Acoustical Innovations.

www.aiheadsets.com/7911.html