After looking at my tftp server logs, I think I have realised what happened.
1. Phone accepted the.xml file
2. Phone accepted the .sbin file.
3. Ethernet Cable Disconnected appeared on the phone. At this stage I decided to unplug and plug in the ethernet, as this device is running power over ethernet I think I may have interrupted the flash upgrade process.
Any tips to recover this phone? Was it actually in the flash upgrade process? I dont want to do this on another phone and break another.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...