Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

7920 associated to the same AP no voice

Hello,

I´ve got a BIG problem in a VoIP wireless network. I`vo got ten AP 1121 and 40 Cisco 7920. The APs are connected to 3750 switches. The configuration of the Ap port in the 3750:

switchport mode access

switchport access vlan 100

The APs only carry voice traffic (vlan 100)

First problem:

1. When the 7920 are associated to the same AP, the call is established but there´s no voice. MoH goes fine.

2. Between 7920 associated to different APs, the voice is heared but is choppy voice.sudently they stop to hear voice.

¿Has anyone any idea of what happens?

Please, I need some help as urgent as posible.

Thanks!

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: 7920 associated to the same AP no voice

no voice between 7920 on same AP can cause because of PSPF.

Public Secure Packet Forwarding (PSPF) prevents client devices associated to an access point from inadvertently sharing files with other client devices on the wireless network. It provides Internet access to client devices without providing other capabilities of a LAN. With PSPF enabled, client devices cannot communicate with other client devices on the wireless network. This feature is useful for public wireless networks like those installed in airports or on college campuses.

So disabling can help .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080101c3d.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content