cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7935 and 3.0(8) Call Manager

vcolla
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 3.0(8) Call Manager. Recently, I have purchased the 7935 phone; howerver, the phone is not listed in new phone devices. How can I get the phone listed without having to upgrade? Are there entries in SQL database I can add to get this done? If so, what else must I do to have the phone download new code?

4 Replies 4

k-decker
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not exactly sure about 3.08 but I know with CM 3.09 which is what my customer is running, we turned on auto-registration, configured the port on the switch to find the voice vlan and then plugged in the 7935 and that was all there was to it. For more detailed information here is a url that may be of some help...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/ip_7960/st7935/admingd/7935ins.htm

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

The 7935 is not support until the 3.0(11) release. You can use any release after that one including that one to get the 7935 to work. It would not be supported on 3.0(8).

Thank you,

-Mckee

Thank you, Vladimir

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Does not work great unless you have 3.12c. Free upgrade if you have a CCO account and a LIC. ver of 3.0x. 3.011 is buggy.