Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

7935 registration

Hi all,

I have tried to registered a phone 7935 into call manager 3.3(3) sr2 and i have done the upgrade to sr4 but the problem is the same.

Environment: Call manager without automatic registration configured, and 7935 connected.

Synthom: 7935 stay on registering state and on call manager phone page, the device is registered state.

Workaroud: configuring the call manager in autoregistration, and the 7935 can perform the registration, but one time, after the reload the 7935 can't register anymore.

Someone have already seen these behaviour of 7935 ?

I have not found any related bug.

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: 7935 registration

I am not still clear with the scenario. Is it something like, eventhough, auto registration is not configured, but the Phone is connected and hence it is getting registered automatically? Is it this ? If so, I suspect, only that, there is some inconsistency between the display and the configuration. DId you manually add that phone first and then, deleted. But since you dint reset , it is still displayed as registered?? Just a thought.

I am having the same exact problem. I'm trying to get in touch with TAC to get this worked out.

I had the same issue with the 7935 conference station and the reason was because to long directory url. If not using the original directory url try to change it back or use a shorter one under enterprise parameters.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content