cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7941 Phone Button template on CCM 4.2(3)

nvong
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Has anyone got an overflow error message when trying to ad the customized 7941 phone template on CCM 4.2(3) devpack 3.3?

By default, the standard 7941 phone button template come with 1 Lone and one speed dial, but our environment here need a two-lines phone. While ny other model can have several version customized button templates but no 7941. Please kindly sugest on what I should check in order to acheive adding the 7941 phone button template.

5 Replies 5

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the exact same problem. I am betting we are hitting a bug. The error I get is Error No. -2146828282 (0x800a0006):

One of my customers is experiencing the exact same thing. Has anyone identified a bug or better yet a fix for this issue?

Another one here too; same error message as above.

mtevich
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same error on the 4.3(2) build. Has anyone tried setting up these phones as a 7941GE of a 7940 as a work around?

I may try this tomorrow if TAC can't solve it by then.

Mike

Hello all,

I have let the TAC engineer and Developers took care over the case and they solved this issue for me already. The problem is a missing of line 2 record in standard 7941 Phonebutton SQL table. If you already have your case opened please refer the case number 604361587 to your TAC engineer so he/she can contact the one that took care over my case for the solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: