Can you check to see if this one phone is in a different Device Pool with a different Date/Time Group?
Hope this helps!
That's an odd one?? Have you tried removing the phone completely, including removing the DN from Unassigned DN's list (Route Plan Report) and then re-builing it from scratch.
You could even copy from a working phone of the same model.
Let us know,
We have the exact same issue right now running CME 7.0.1 in our lab. 3 out of 15 phones display the correct time, the other 12 display the time 6 hours ahead of the others. They all use CST (-6) for timezone and all get their time from the same CME router. Router is running 12.4(22)T with CME 7.0.1 and Unity Express 3.2.2. Phones are a combination of 7965, 7975, and 7937. All are running the latest SCCP firmware. I'm working on the system again tomorrow night and I'll let you know if we resolve it and how.
Here is what i have done this morning.
1) Deleted the phone and DN from the CM
2) Reset the phone to defaults, it then redownloaded the updated software from the CM
3) set the phone up in the CM by copying my phone (my tiem is correct)
4) after the phone reset, i am still seeing it as being 5 hours fast.
Looks like I resolved my issue:
1) disconnected all phones
2) reset timezone in telephony-service config and re-created cnf files
3) reset phones by holding # until the line keys started to flash, then entered 1234567879*0#. This reset the phone and they started to download the firmware from the router. This also deleted the cnf file that was cached on the phone
4) crossed fingers and hoped for the bext....voila, time is now correct on everything.
One more note, I had to do them ONE PHONE AT A TIME. If I tried to do more than one phone during the reset and upgrade process, the time would always end up 6 hours ahead on the bad phones.
I called Cisco to resolve the 5 hour time issue and this is what they did to resolve.
On the 2 phones that were off by 5 hours the firmware version was SCCP41.8-3-4SR1S (the same as with every phone in our organization)
they instructed me to upgrade the 2 phone's firmware to version SCCP41.8-4-2S
And that fixed it.
i didn't get any real answer to what caused the problem but basically the 2 phones are correctly displaying the time now after upgrading their firmware version...