Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

7960 Call Transfer

The customer is indicating that call transfer on an 7960 quits working all together. They try to reset the phone and still does not work. The only thing that they can do to resolve the problem is swap the phone out with a new 7960 phone. They have went through 4 phones in about 5 months. This phone is the main receptionist's phone. I have not heard of this type of problem happening. When they test one of the so called "defective" phones at a later time, still the same problem. It is almost like the Call Transfer "Soft Key" wears out.....

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: 7960 Call Transfer

Do they acutally get the transfer softkey? Is it greyed out or does it look dark? If you take one of the phones to your lab does transfer work for you? That is the same softkey used for new call and end call are these functions also not working? What version of cisco callmanager and phone load are they running? What is the gateway?

Let me know if I can help,

-Mckee

Views
Helpful
Replies